Tuesday 29 March 2022

Bird Nest

  

The Sunbird's nest was seen in my corridor garden

When I was in Primary one, I read in the Chinese Textbook about bird nest on the tree.  After school, I looked up on trees to spot bird nest.  Until when I was a teenage, and even older, I never even seen any bird nest on trees. It was until I was 'reborn' and I started to see more birds, more miracles in life.  I also get to see different types of bird nests in real life.  

Last Friday, Isaac came home and he was so excitedly told me that there was a bird nest again!  I quickly went to see.  Indeed there was a bird nest, almost completed by the sunbirds.  A few days ago, there was not any bird nest yet!  How amazing the birds are.  They can build their nest within days only. 

 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”           ~ John 2:19

Last year, we kept looking at the bird nest, so anxious to see the eggs and babies.  In the end, we caused the birds to lost their eggs.  This time we must give them more privacy, more space, to keep their eggs and to see their little babies in time soon.  




No comments:

Post a Comment