Sunday 14 March 2021

A New Life

 It was a great day.  The weather was very good.  After sending the children for catechism class, Richard and I cycled to Waterfront.  There we saw so many monkeys.  People were feeding them food -- watermelon, orange, and so on.  I spotted this mother monkey carrying her baby. 

7.9.2008: Somewhere around Waterfront a monkey carrying her baby was spotted.
 
 
7.9.2008 : Picture of a special blue bird that I sighted as I was cycling on the way to Sembawang Park.

After Waterfront, we cycled to Sembawang Park.  On the way, I spotted this bird which was flying, and when I noticed it, it just stopped for me to take photograph of it!  How amazing!  And this was the first time I spotted this kind of blue bird.  

We continued to cycle and soon we reach Sembawang Park.  We were both sweating.  This was the place we had our wedding photo shoot. 

7.9.2008 : Picture of a Richard and I standing at the spot where we had our wedding photograph. 

Little do I know that I was pregnant by then.  It was only later that I had missed my menstruation and had the 'symptoms' of pregnancy that I knew I was pregnant in the later weeks.  My birthday was the next day.  Richard told me that that was a birthday present for me.  

30.9.2008 Photograph of ultrasound scan showing the baby's heartbeat

I have a new life ever since Jesus came.  Everyday was a different day.  Little did I know that this new life that I have will result in another new life...


Buy Me Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment