Wednesday 23 March 2022

Old Already

 

Taco at Singapore Cartons (27.2.2022), awaiting to go home

Taco (22.3.2022) in the carrier, waiting to go vet

Taco had an appointment with the vet at 4pm yesterday.  This is his first visit to the vet to get himself deworm and vaccinated. Taco was not even 1kg on the day he came to our home last month.  But yesterday, he was being weighed and his weight was 1.58kg!  He had grown so much!  Look at the photographs and you can see the difference in size.  

Yesterday I booked Gojek and the driver arrived.  He saw me with the kitten and he rejected me instantly.  Then I booked Grab.  The driver arrived, told me that they don't carry pets also.  But he said he would allow this time because "I see you so old" so he helped me.  I am so grateful that he was willing to take us.  He was a friendly and kind soul.  He told me that next time I need to call GrabPets, first time I heard of.  The last time I had Dora sent to the hospital was using Grab too.  That driver allowed us and sent us to the hospital.  So thankful to these drivers.  Last time (two to three years ago) when I sent Dora to the vet I always use Grab transport.  Nobody told me that pets were not allowed.  

After alighting me, he was still smiling, no wonder he got 5 star rating.  I will definitely give him a five stars too, and I did.  I told him too that I will give him 5 stars for helping me.  

Friendly and Kind Grab Driver

Last time when I took the cab, the driver will ask me "Are you Singaporean?" (2008).  Now I took the cab, "you are old mah" remarks I get.  When I go Giant, they also asked if I have senior citizen card.  The time I going to spend on this earth is getting shorter now.  I am left with at most 30 years to do what I want on earth, to do purposeful things on earth and then to leave this world without any regrets.  


Buy Me Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment