Saturday 13 March 2021

Pass It On

Jesus said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (John 8:12)

I learned this song during my catechism class.  I did not like to attend catechism class last time.  My attendance was very bad.  One day, my mother dragged me till opposite the church.  But I just refused to attend the class...

It was just a song that I learned at that time.  It probably had no meaning at all at that time.  However, things were different ever since Jesus came.  God told me that there were purgatory and my sins were forgiven.  Prior to this, I went to the church to confess my sins.   

Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.  (Matthew 9:12)

I was sick and dead.  Jesus came to the sinner's house.  I am so touched.  He had died to save me.  It's bliss I found.   I want to Pass it on.  

Jesus once told a story about a cute little lamb that lived in a pasture with 99 other sheep.  The shepherd took very good care of his sheep.  He fed them, gave them water, and chased away wild animals.  But one day, the shepherd noticed his lamb was missing.  Right away, he left the other 99 and went looking.  When he found the lamb he rejoiced.  

Now when I listened to this song, I can feel God's love.  It feels so good that I am being saved.  So I want to invite you to come to Jesus and experienced His love.  

It took me 38 years for God to answer my prayer.  God answers prayer -- I wondered why God never speak to people in present life, but only Spoken in the past.  So God still speak to us.  

Follow Jesus.  Jesus said: “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”  (John 14:6). 


No comments:

Post a Comment