Monday 11 March 2024

New Computer

 

I am cutting the cake which was made by Clara

 I am very happy with my current life.  I am very blessed.  My son had made me a new desktop computer.  I am able to do blogging once again.  The above picture was me cutting the birthday cake which was made by Clara.  The three children helped to decorate the cake.  It was a wonderful birthday.  On that day, I was 52 years old! I gave birth to Isaac when I was 38 years old.  Now, Isaac is 14 years old!  

Hoh Law Corporation at Woodlands Branch


For 2 months I went to work at Hoh Law Corporation at Woodlands Branch.  I worked as a Customer Service Officer there.  It is basically a receptionist job.  I love the job and it was a simple job.  I answered phone calls and attend to customers' needs.  I got to meet many customers, helped them with queries and fixing appointments.  I helped the paralegals to do payment vouchers and some errands too.
Unfortunately, due to home commitments, I had to resign from the job.  In two months only, I took almost 9 days of unpaid leave.  That was too much to take for a staff.  My boss, Bryan was such a kind boss.  The best boss that I had ever encountered.  On my last day of work, the lawyers gave me a small gift.  

NTUC gift card from Bryan and Zhane



This was the first time I received such a gift card from someone.  On that day, I went to Causeway Point as usual to buy dinner.  As I need to go NTUC to buy groceries, I saw Durians.  Just happened that there was offer and I bought Durians on that day.  I felt relieved that my busy schedule was over, but at the same time, I missed such a wonderful job.


Buy Me Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment