Friday 12 March 2021

Guardian Angels

 

 There are certainly spirits in the air. It takes me years to experience and to conclude the existence of angels and God.  

Since young, I had been 'accompanied' by spirits, or are they angels?  There were sounds in the middle of the night and things dropped when there were not even wind.  Even my sister had scratches on her body when she woke up.  Who had done those scatches?  

In my old house, I had a pet dog named Baby.  He would bark at the kitchen, barking in the air as we seen it, but we could not see anything.  He even tried to fight with it.  Not one time but several times.  

If this evidence of spirits are not sufficient, there is another dog, named Cebest.  Cebest was my second dog.  He died on his third years of life.  Before his death, he saw something at the gate that seem to have come into the house.  He chased 'the spirit' (what we cannot see) from the gate to the inside of the house, to the bedroom.  Then he kept barking, just like what Baby encounter.  

After that day, Cebest became very ill.  That day he had his vaccination too.  So did he just met his death angel?  He kept 'hiding' in the store room, very weak to move.  I asked Richard, "Shall we bring Cebest to the vet?"  He said, "Wait till tomorrow see how."  

But everything happened so fast.  Cebest was not able to wait till the next day.  He laid down on the bed with me that faithful night.  I slept and was suddenly awoken to attend to Cebest to see how he was.  I could see that he was in critical condition.  I told Richard and I made a call to the vet.  Then we send him to the vet.  There, the vet gave him a jab.  However, still it was no use.  Cebest died.

After his death, his spirit came back.  One night, I was able to hear his bell and my leg kicked on something.  It was Cebest, at the bottom end of the bed.  He had come home.  But now so many years had past, and I had no experience of Cebest's spirit already.  I think he had gone to the rainbow bridge already.  

According to CCC 336, Catechism of the Catholic Church, Beside each believer stands an angel as protector and shepherd leading him to life.  We are each assigned a guardian angel.  I experienced it several time during my motherhood time.  

Raising my first child, Ricsson, I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night, to see him almost dropping on the floor on the bed.  He was lying at the edge of the bed.  He slept with me on the bed.  I always wondered why would I always able to wake up during the opportune timing?  Finding and seeing that he was at the edge, I quickly carried him back to safety.  

Another occasion was when Ricsson was bathing.  I had a bath tub in the old house last time.  Ricsson loved to play in the bath tub.  On one occasion, I left him to play.  Then while I was away, or not paying attention, suddenly I just walked past the toilet and saw Ricsson almost drown.  He slipped into the water.  I quickly brought him up.  Saving him again.  

When Ricsson was just a few days old, he was very sick.  One day, he awoke with swollen face.  I noticed the change in him.  I quickly sent him to the doctor, despite my mother-in-law who said, "It's normal for babies to be sick."  At the doctor, I was told to rush him to the hospital immediately.  There he was treated for Meningitis.  Luckily I did not delay.  

How do I know of all these?  It was life's reflection and also what I learned from the priest, the homily.  I learned from Father Terence that our wisdom is from God, and how angels communicate with us is through the input of message into our brain.  From that onwards, it all make sense.  




No comments:

Post a Comment