Wednesday 13 March 2024

Surprise Visitor

 

A blue bird flew into Isaac's room on 25 November 2023

On 25 November 2023, Isaac came to my room and told me that there is a blue bird in his room.  Watch the video here.  I was so excited and when with him to check it out.  Wow, the bird looked so nice and this is such a beautiful bird as shown above!  The bird was not scared of people at all.  When Isaac put his hand near him, it did not fly away too.  

The bird stayed for very long and after that it flew away.  It is said that the birds came to deliver good news.  And perhaps it is true.  In December, I got an offer for a new job, and Isaac got his new bicycle this month.  I also have my new computer this month too : ).

Taco is so curious about the new parcel delivered on 1 March 2024

Jesus never fail to give me surprises.  He is constantly watching over me and helping me in my life.  


Isaac's hand touching the blue bird

The little hand that I used to hold has now grown bigger and stronger than mine!


Buy Me Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment