Monday 29 July 2024

Happy Convocation 2024

 

Graduation day for Clara and Weiyu, 26 July 2024

On 26 July 2024 I attended Clara and Weiyu's convocation at NTU.  Before the day, I looked at the invitation and knew that I need to wear formal clothes.  I realized that I did not have beautiful formal clothes to wear.  I also need to buy gifts for them.  On that week, I went Causeway Point to do some shopping.  First, I went to SK jewellery to buy a gift for Clara.  Then I went Metro to buy clothes for myself.  I also bought a pair of shoes and a bag.  Everything was new!

Everytime when I go Metro to shop for clothes, I got nothing because there was nothing I like.  However on that week when I need to buy clothes, I had got to purchase two pieces of dress that I had liked.  There happens to be a promotion for Kurt Wood clothes.  Buy 2 and get 10% off.  And it so happens that there were XL and XXL size for me.  Most important of all, I love the materials.  The clothes were of my favourite colours.  Even the Kipling bag, I purchased at discounted price also.  It was my favourite colour and material too.  Everything was perfect for that week -- even when I choosed the perfect gift for Clara also.  

My perfect outfit for Clara and Weiyu's Convocation

Everything that I have and including my children and family, I thanked Jesus and God for showering me with love.  I am very contented with what I have now.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment