Wednesday 11 May 2022

Woodlands Waterfront

 

Photograph of my new bicycle

My old bicycle was not working anymore and I had to buy another new bike.  The above photograph shows my new bicycle.  There was not much options to choose at the bicycle shop at 888 plaza.  I just asked for the cheapest bike and was given a bike that I don't really like.  Next was this one above.  It cost me $322.  I asked for $320 and he accepted it.  So I ride off with my new bike.  

Yesterday, went cycling with Isaac.  We cycled to Admiralty Park, the Mangrove Swamp and then to Woodlands waterfront.  We had not seen the playground for a long time.  So we cycled to the playground first.  

Photograph showing Woodlands Waterfront Playground

Isaac played at the playground for a while.  The playground was not crowded.  There were only a few children playing.  Besides the tall bridges for the children to climb, there were four swings.  Isaac loves to play with the swing.  It is so hard to find swings nowadays.  I tried the swings and felt a bit giddy, so I stopped.  After that, we cycled to the jetty.  

Beautiful Sunset picture of the Woodlands Waterfront

Felt so nice and relaxing at the jetty, to see the beautiful scenery.  We spent so much time taking videos and photos.  Isaac took more videos and photos because he was experimenting with his new phone.  As we cycled along the jetty, I saw a sign that showed No Fishing.  I was not sure if no fishing applies to the front part of the restaurant or throughout the whole of the jetty...

No comments:

Post a Comment