Saturday 29 May 2021

Toto Tickets

 

2 winning Toto tickets

My mother gave me 2 winning Toto tickets -- 3 winning numbers only.  I went to claim the prize on 18 May 2021 as I was afraid of encountering crowds.  So I went to claim at Woodlands North Plaza on Tuesday morning.  There was no queue and I got my money very fast.   I just gave them the tickets and they gave me the money.  

2 winning tickets paid out of $43.60

I received a total of $43.60 from the two tickets.  $43.60 is considered a lot for me considering the fact that I cannot even earn this amount in 4 hours.  I worked as Foodpanda rider and for 4 hours, mostly I cannot even earn $32!  

Yesterday I went to Causeway Point Challenger to buy 2 MicroSD card for my mother.   As I am not a Challenger member, I need to pay $7.50 for each card.  Member price is $7.00.  So I paid a total of  $15 for two cards.  I would transfer some songs to her.  She loves listening to songs.  

Sometimes if I have inspiration, I would buy Toto or 4D, especially if there are special dreams.  However, I hardly win, or should say never win.  


No comments:

Post a Comment