Wednesday 5 May 2021

100 Days

 

Photograph taken at Church of St Mary of the Angels (5th Sunday of Easter)

Today is 100 days since father died.  We had prayer session for him on the 1 May 2021 at his niche and another mass dedication (mass for the soul) to him on 2 May 2021.  

On 29 April 2021, which was last Thursday, I dreamt of my father.  It was the first time I dreamed of him ever since his death.  The cross with the white and yellow drape reminds me of the dream.  My father was dressed in white shirt, sitting down with some other people in the dream.  First time I dreamed of him dressing in white.  He had talked to me in my dream, an advice, but I cannot remember what it was now.  In the dream, I said I would remember it, but when I woke up, I had forgotten everything.  

  Photograph of my father when he was younger.  

My father loved to eat and one night he came to my brother's dream saying that he wanted to eat chicken drumstick without rice.  My brother went to buy Toto and he won money after that.  I dreamed of him, went to buy 4D, but never win anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment