Saturday 29 May 2021

Ritz Lemon Crackers

 

Ritz Lemon Flavoured Crackers in packet

I first try this Ritz Lemon Flavoured Crackers on 10 May 2021.  I chanced upon it during my visit to Giant at Woodlands North Plaza.  There were only a few packets left on the shelf.  I only bought a packet to try.  Back at home, I opened up the sandwich to try.  

Ritz Lemon Flavoured Crackers 

My first try of it was a good experience.  It was so good.  It was a good snack.  Better than peanut butter crackers from Julie.  It was sweet, tangy and salty.  The cream was just nice, not too much, not too little.  In a few days, I finished the whole packet of Ritz.  I wanted to buy more of it.  

I went online to look for it, but Redmart and Fairprice did not have it.  All no stock.  I went to Woodlands North Plaza to buy from Giant, and there was no stock also.  Every now and then I checked for stock availability, but to no avail.  Finally yesterday at Cold Storage (Causeway Point), I saw it and grabbed 4 packets of it -- 2 for me and 2 for my mother.  

Four Packets of Ritz Lemon Flavoured Crackers


No comments:

Post a Comment