Monday 8 March 2021

Peace Bella

Many years back, I did not know what I want in life. Giving birth to two children and trying to earn a living by working. Life was stressful when you have to balance working and raising the children and then managing the house/maid at the same time.

I worked as tuition teacher, teacher, property agent and life insurance agent.  I do not like these kind of life.  I quit everything and become a housewife for a while.  It was trying to raise my children as Catholic, bringing them to church for catechism that I became 'Christian' again.  

Bringing the children to the church, brought back memories of the church time when I was a kid.  The hymns were so nice.  I love the feeling of it. 

One day, it dawned on me that I want Peace.  I even created a blog on wordpress titled "I Want Peace".
Hence I started to have my pen name as Peace Bella --  To have Peace and I am a flower/dancer, Bella. 
With that I created Peace Bella at YouTube.  My first YouTube channel -- (4) Peace Bella - YouTube .

It's good to claim back something we had lost.  I am glad to have  Peace Bella back again.  




 
 A Peace Bella production many years back showing my photographs. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment