Saturday 13 March 2021

Miracle

 Jesus always taught people using parables and He is a great teacher because He is able to cure the sick, the blind and even bring the dead back to life.  

Jesus had always perform miracles.  I had never experienced miracles before.  However, I had experienced miracle on the day where Jesus came to save me.  He came to 'wash my feet' -- I had the most wonderful shower on that day, perfectly cleanse.  I felt so good and so refreshed.  

Jesus did miracles for two reasons -- to show His love for people and to prove that He is God and has all power to heal and to give eternal life to those who believe in Him.

If Jesus had not come, I would probably end up in Hell and purgatory.  I was the lamb that he saved.  I was a sinner and yet He came to save me.  I was the lost sheep and He came to rescued me.   


Matthew 18:12-14 and Luke 15:3-7:  The Little Lost Lamb
Jesus once told a story about a little lamb that lived in a pasture with 99 other sheep.  The shepherd took very good care of his sheep.  He fed them, gave them water, and chased away wild animals.  But one day, the shepherd noticed his lamb was missing.  Right away, he left the other 99 and went looking.  When he found the lamb he was very happy.  

Looking at the picture of Jesus carrying the lost lamb (before Jesus came), I always wondered how it felt like.  So I always tried carrying Cebest to have a feel of it.  

Back to the miracle.  And I still remember the day when Richard and I went to Marsiling to eat Bak Kut Teh (his favourite), I just drink the soup.  On that day, the soup was never dry!  I kept drinking the soup and the water level was always the same!  Isn't it a miracle as well?  I can still remember also that on the way to the Bak Kut Teh, we cycled there by the way, and there was a green slim snake dropped just in front of him.  I was a little behind him, so I saw everything.  He was so scared.  

Matthew 14:16-21, Mark 6:35-44, Luke 9:12-17, John 6:5-14 Jesus Feed the 5000 men and their families.

I really never believe in miracles, but after this incident, there really is such things called miracles.  

The golem, showing Victory over sins

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.  (2 Corinthians 5:17) 

 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 15:57)

No comments:

Post a Comment