Thursday 25 March 2021

Baby

 

Photograph of Baby, my first dog, a Shih Tzu

My first dog that I had was this dog, above, named Baby.  Richard drove to the pet shop at Balestier Road one day.  The shop owner chose this dog for us, put him in a pen, and we saw him playing so actively with the other dogs.  So we decided to buy him.  It was a gift from Richard.  Richard paid for the dog and on that day he won lottery, gaining the money back... 

I doted on him so much.  Baby was so pampered.  I bought him fresh pork to eat everyday.  I cut up the meat and boiled them for him.  He always finished the food.  Sometimes I gave him minced meat too.  He was so used to eating fresh pork that he did not want to eat dried food that was given to him.  Every week I bathed him too. We would bring him to Fu Shan Garden for a walk as well.

Look at the photograph above, he was so proud.  We specially bought the red cap from Bangkok.  If you want to buy a similar cap, Lazada has this red cap that looks nice.  Check it out here

Photograph of Baby and me

Baby loved to guard the door.  He always laid at the door, whenever any strangers walked past, he would bark at them.  He was such a passionate dog as well.  He loved to kiss me, as can be seen from the photograph below. 

Photograph of Baby kissing me

I had Baby before I was pregnant.  During my pregnancy, I was not able to tend to him at all.  In the end, we had to give him away.  My fifth uncle adopted him.  After that, it was known that Baby was too fierce, his temper was so bad and they had to give him away to other people.  That was the last news I heard of him.  Forever missed you Baby.  


Buy Me Tea



No comments:

Post a Comment